Wella colorcharm Permanent Gel Color provides the speed of liquid, conditioning and convenience of cream.
- Vibrant, long lasting, fade resistant results with Gelfuse™ Technology
- Versatility of use – bowl and brush or bottle
- Excellent gray coverage covers the most resistant grays
- Up to 60% more conditioning than the leading competitor
- Up to 43% more shine (vs. untreated hair)
Color Charm Permanent Gel Hair Color
Mix Ratio: 1 part haircolor, 2 parts developer. Lighter than natural shade, first time application: Develop for 15 minutes, check, then process up to an additional 15 minutes or until color is even. Darker than natural shade, first time application: Develop for 30 minutes, check, then process up to an additional 15 minutes if additional coverage is needed.
Tips for achieving optimum coverage on gray hair:
- Select a shade level 8 or darker for best coverage; Lighter shades will create a translucent effect.
- Shades from Natural or Gold Family will produce a more natural result with optimum coverage.
- Mix with 20 Volume Well Color Charm Developer
- Apply generously starting at the area with highest percentage of gray or most resistant.
- Process for 30 minute, extend to 45 minutes if needed.
- For better coverage on hair that is more than 50% gray, use a fashion shade from the Red Family and mix with equal parts of Wella Color Charm Natural or Gold shade at the same level.