Serenity Raw African Shea Butter is made from the nut of the Karite Tree (i.e. Shea Tree) which grow in the Savannah regions of West and Central Africa. Shea Tree is not cultivated. They grow only in the wild and can take up to 50 years to mature. They live up to 300 years. Shea Butter is rich in fatty acids which is crucial to rejuvenating and moisturizing the skin. It provides all essential vitamins needed to make the look and feel smoother, softer and most importantly healthier. Shea Butter has been used to help heal burns, sores, scars, dermatitis, psoriasis, dandruff and stretch marks.
- Treatment of dry skin, eczema and minor burns.
- Pain relief from swelling and arthritis.
- Improves muscle relaxation and stiffness.
- Sunscreen, due to its rich contents of vitamins E & F.
- Treats dark spots, skin discolorations, stretch marks, wrinkles and blemishes.
- Massages and diaper rash.
- As a natural hair conditioner.
INGREDIENT: 100% Pure Shea Butter
USE: Apply daily to the face, hand and body. Store in a cool place.
top of page
bottom of page